Tomorrow, Wednesday 10th February, On The Beach will hold a competition for students to win a day of work experience. The competition is taking place as part of the Digital Skills Festival in Manchester. Students will have the chance to win a day of work experience within the marketing department or the development team.
The work experience day will be tailored entirely to the winners. You can sit back and watch how the company operates, or get involved. You can choose which area you wish to work on depending on your skills and interest. Each winner will receive a participation pack with a certificate outlining their achievements, signed by a digital director from the company.
Some of the digital areas at On the Beach include:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Customer relationship management.
- Social media
- Web design
- Front end development
- Ruby development.
If you’re interested, this is how to enter:
- Follow the On the Beach career accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Share an image or statement which represents ‘Working On the Beach’ on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #OTBPickMe.
- Include the hashtag ‘MarketingOTB’ or ‘DevOTB’ depending on your requirements.
The competition is only running on the 10th of February so submit your entries on social media over the course of the day.